We conduct integrated land surveys for multiple technical projects, with the use of photogrammetric methods using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and conventional methods taking into account:
• the needs of our clients
• current local legislation
Our know-how amounts to more than 20 years of experience in topographical studies (surveying studies), with a variety of applications, aiming at quality, accuracy, consistency, and speed of deliverables.
- Land surveys for:
- road construction
- development of renewable energy projects such as wind farm constructions and photovoltaic park installations
- urban planning
- hydraulic studies, architectural surveying, and coastal projects.
- Topographic plans for the determination of seashore and beach limits.
- Construction survey and staking.
- Topographic plans of private properties for the following:
- issuance of building permits
- land segmentation
- plant cover certification issued by forest office
- implementation of urban planning